where the world have i been??

i dun think im up for the blogger stuffs.. as i happily celebrate one of my favourite blogs for feeding me with a yr of good stuffs, i'm just all chuck to one corner letting my laptop collect dust. ahhh comeon, u can't blame me... if this world is without internet, i'll be bored to death.. this is basically what happened to me... i'm at my new place practically internet free for almost a month!!! woo hoo.. and i made it, kkekeke.. will finally have my line up tmrw and i dun have to tap on some unsecure line anymore!!!
okie okie... so where have i been lately?

Singapore : Kallang

Yikes!! what a big fish head!!!!??! scary...
It's crappy the crab dude!! Chili crab at its best

Kuala Lumpur : Sri Hartamas

a sumptuos deal of thai with my good old pals in KL while catching up on some news..

my meal for the night.. fried rice with prawn salad by the side


Comments