Reviving a journal long forgotten

I started this journal when I came to Singapore many years back. Documenting some of the life's happening around me that involves, well you guessed it. Food. I love cooking and I baked too. While I am no where a professional in any means, the journey throughout my new found life here in Singapore has been rewarding and great. As you can probably see that my post stopped way back in 2006. As I read back my post, I realise how much I have grown ever since. I cringe at the numerous number of grammatical mistakes and typos. ☺It shows that I did get better ai? Hehe.

So what happened since? Many. I got married, left my high flying job, settled down and started a family. Something closer to a more recent event, COVID happened. So a majority of the cooks and baked in my following few post were mainly done in the last 2 months alone! Wow.. I have to say, I have cooked and baked more in that 2 months than I have in the last couple of years!

Here's a few to start the ball rolling.


Simple White Loaf

TangZhong Style Hokkaido Milk Loaf




Banana Double Choc Muffin


Bak Kut Teh Noodles




Comments