a casual day out

was back in kl for a few days now and my, did i had a great time or what? it's been quite a while since i came back and really enjoyed myself without having to be afraid that i might missed my flight. i slept till 10am at least sometimes later, then head out to my kitchen for my breakfast which my mom bought earlier in the morning.. egg tarts and a packet of nasi lemak. ^^ simple yet heavenly. my bf joined me in kl shortly after so, when he was here we went out during lunch for shopping and stuffs.. i manage to meet up with my friends for a good chat and dinner of course.... i also happen to be able to made it for a friend's wedding.. it's been such a long time since we were all just hanging out in school.. lol.. sigh, that made me feel old.. owell... time do flies.

my bf just left for sg today.. but none the less its a great weekend!! will see him back in sg anyway.. hehehe.. so honey, i'll be home soon!

Comments